- This event has passed.
a class working with the principles of contact improvisation without touch
October 11 @ 13 h 30 min - 18 h 00 min€12 – €18
“I am you, you are me. What is there in this space between you and me? Am I leading or following? Speed is an indicator of the differences. Why am I holding my breath? What happens when both of us are doing nothing? How do I feel touch without touching? How much touch do I need to feel?”
This month Anna Svetlitskaya will offer you a class working with the principles of contact improvisation without touch.
registration needed: https://forms.gle/TafckWs7uQsywNsm7
13.30u – 14.00u: open doors – personal warm up
14.00u – 17.00u: workshop
17.00u – 17.30u: personal exploration space
17.30u – 18.00u: cleaning – close doors.
12/15/18 EUR sliding scale (you pay what you feel comfortable with)
in the Balletzaal in ‘t Werkhuys, Zegelstraat 13, 2140 Antwerpen
Due to corona we will maintain some different rules:
– registration before hand is needed, paying you can do when arriving in the space: https://forms.gle/TafckWs7uQsywNsm7
– Max. 10 people are aloud on this dance floor. So please when you inscribe and you cannot come, let us know so someone else can take your place.
– Come on time! 14h we will close the door.
– wash hands and wear mask when entering in the building
– stay at home when you have any symptoms of corona.
– no touch during the dance